Friday, July 22, 2011

Groom-alls

The title says it all people. This last week & the week to come are all about GROOMing over ALL the silly little details for my fairytale wedding. I just have to laugh at how much work goes into making a wedding perfect! To me it's like Thanksgiving, hours of preparation & anticipation for a meal that is over in an hour or less.
;D
I know that on August 1st (9 days!!!) I will not care about anything but saying 'I do' to my amazing fiance & our new life about to start. So I will refrain from stressing too much! It is still bizarre to me that I am about to be married. Jade Smith sounds good to me though!! hehe

Speaking of Smith, my Ryan bear has been home for a week now and I could not be happier!! 10 months sure was a very long time to wait but that first hug made every second worth it (: Loving him more & more everyday knowing nothing has changed. (Except his muscles!! ahh!!) We have had an awesome week together going to a Bee's game, 7 peaks, Harry Potter 7.2 & of course just snuggling up to each other!

The highlight? Well besides his dazzling blue eyes or knock out smile, our groomal session belongs in a magazine!! (Not to sound conceited or anything he definitely made EVERY picture!!) I'll put my favorites up after the wedding but here is a sneak peek. I could not resist to share with my few followers (;

Thank you Brody Dezember photography for taking beautiful pictures of us!!!

Besides the death of my brother & dog Duke, this week could not have been better. It is a bitter sweet time in my life. I am trying to soak up every minute of family time & give as much love as I can. If I have learned anything in my 21 years it is that life is fragile. I do my best to show my love to my family as much as possible because I know that one day they won't be with me & I will not have anymore regrets in my life. I will miss Duke everyday for a very long time, but I know he doesn't hurt & that I gave him my lovin' everyday I was with him. He was one of my best buddies & can never be replaced. Rest in peace & happiness Duke of Top Sail, I love you with my whole heart!







No comments:

Post a Comment